History

A family by the name of Shaw built the lodge in 1913 as Shaw's Camps and it was used as a restaurant and to check guests in. Back then there were no cabins built around the lodge, cialis generic instead they set up a tent camp and had horseback guided tours of Yellowstone and the surrounding area that originated from the lodge.

Historical Photo of the Lodge Exterior
Historical Photo of the Lodge Exterior

 

Historical Photo of the Lodge Interior
Historical Photo of the Lodge Interior